TubeMate 3 is the third official version of one of the best apps when it comes to downloading YouTube videos onto your Android. Thanks to this app you can store all your favorite YouTube videos locally onto your device memory and watch them later on at your leisure without an Internet connection.
Using your app is as simple as accessing the video of your choice through the in-app browser. From there a quick tap on the arrow located at the bottom of your screen. Next step: select factors like resolution and video quality. Your options are: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×360, 176×144, etc. Plus you designate which file format you want for your videos: MP4, MP3, WEBM, OGG, etc.
It’s always boring when you cannot watch videos on YouTube since there’s no data connection, right? However, you can still have your entertainment needs fulfilled by downloading the videos first using TubeMate 3.2.9 (1126) APK 2019 latest version. With this YouTube Downloader, you can thus download the videos from YouTube to your Android device so you can play it later. In addition to that, you can also encode audio from the videos to create an MP3 using the same app. This is definitely a great app, especially if you wish to have any local copies of the videos without needing to worry about connecting to any data network first.
Table of Contents
- TubeMate File Information
- Download TubeMate
- TubeMate review
- Older Versions
TubeMate File Information
Developer: Devian Studio
Version: 3.2.9 (1126)
File size: 7.8 MB
Uploaded: September 13, 2019 at 2:57PM GMT+07
Requirement: Varies with device
Download TubeMate APK 3.2.9
Download APK File (7.8 MB)
Unlike the other similar apps, Tubemate YouTube Downloader truly downloads the videos from YouTube on your phone. And with an interface similar to that of the actual YouTube, it is most likely true that you’ll find this app easy to use. Even so, as you go to watch any video you like, the interface has will give you an option to download it. Easy, simple, and familiar, using this cool YouTube video downloaded will never cause you any fuss!
Once the APK file is downloaded, the installation will take a slightly different method which will be explained later.
While it’s true that the app is a truly great app. It allows you to enjoy an unlimited fun while watching your favorite videos from YouTube, even when you are not connected to any internet connection. However, there are some drawbacks this video downloaded carries as well.
- This app is the only app for the Android operating system that really downloads videos from YouTube on your device.
- With an interface similar to YouTube, you can also browse the videos easily just like when you do it via the official YouTube application.
- There are multiple connections available for you to download the videos faster.
- You have the option to pause and resume your download from anywhere.
- There are various options for video resolution you can choose from. It supports not only 240p and 360p, but also the high-definition 1080p, combined with another app named MP3 Media Converter.
- Even though it is mostly known for being an app that enables users to download videos from YouTube, you can also download from other sites, such as Dailymotion and Vimeo.
- There is a separate section where you can keep record of all the downloaded videos and downloading.
- Even so, not all videos can be downloaded, which is such an unfortunate, for sure.
- As we have hinted above, you can only download the high-definition videos with support since it requires an MP3 media converter too to complete this task.
- Unfortunately, many users complain about how this app often crashes, meaning that this app is pretty unstable.
- When downloading videos, it’s best for you when you’re on a better network (Wi-Fi is more preferred), since it’s very difficult for users to download when they’re on 2G network.
How to Install Tubemate for Android
Here are the steps required to install Tubemate on your Android device.
- Make sure that APK has already been downloaded.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device, then open Security tab. Find the Unknown Sources option.
- There’s a button right next to the Unknown Sources option; toggle it and it will light up. By toggling the button on, this means you allow any apps that are downloaded from outside Play Store to be installed on your Android device.
- Go to the location where the APK you’ve downloaded is stored on. Alternatively, simply opening it from the Download menu. Tap on the file to run the setup.
- Agree to the permissions the app asks, and then install the APK file.
- Wait until the download is completed so you can finally watch movies and TV shows online straight from your Android device!
How to Use
Actually, there’s a reason why Tubemate app has an interface similar to that of the official YouTube mobile app. It’s because this video downloaded app for Android device accesses YouTube as an overlay. And as you’re selecting a video to download, you’ll be given two options: to watch or download a video. And since you’re using this app here to download, simply click on the green arrow located on the bottom of your screen. Then, you will find a pop-up, which offers the two options: Download and Watch.
Even though it enables you to download videos in any quality, it actually depends on the video source. In addition to that, there are also different streaming options which are similar to what are given to you when you’re downloading any video. All the videos downloaded using this app are saved in MP4 format, which can be found in the default Videos folder.
You can also download MP3 from the videos using Tubemate. Note that the audio quality is most likely different, depending on the original video quality itself. Even so, the audio quality downloaded from this app may be lower than expected, although it’s still listenable anyway. The MP3 files downloaded using this app is saved in the MP3 folder on your device.
In general, it’s always easy and simple to save and download the videos from YouTube using this app. The options of video quality are available widely, so you can freely choose which one you’d like to keep on your device, including the high quality one. And although the audio quality is more like the streaming previews, this will suffice if you only want to sample the audio clip.
- Parsing error fixed.
Downloaded videos are stored by default onto your smartphone, but you can also download them directly onto your SD card. Definitively TubeMate 3 is a downloader tool that’s really easy to use and has the added appeal of allowing you to download any video file off of YouTube within seconds. This third version of the app also has a very elegant interface that’s a major improvement on earlier versions.