Do you like making video stills or image displays with an artistic forte? You should be using KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 2019 latest APK 220.127.116.1157.GP (13457). Don’t you think it is nice that you are able to use your portable handheld device to create such an artistic work of art? Forget the PC if you are going to make a simple and yet professional-look-alike video. Such a complicated task can be done easily on a handheld device if you have the right app.
Table of Contents
- KineMaster – Pro Video Editor File Information
- Download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
- KineMaster – Pro Video Editor review
- Older Versions
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor File Information
Developer: NexStreaming Corp.
Version: 18.104.22.16857.GP (13457)
File size: 73.5 MB
Uploaded: July 12, 2019 at 9:43AM GMT+07
Requirement: Android 4.1 and up
Download KineMaster – Pro Video Editor APK 22.214.171.12457.GP
Download APK File (73.5 MB)Install from Google Play Store
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor review
If you think that making a video is always fussy or difficult, it is clear that you haven’t tried this app before. There are many apps for making videos, clearly, but not many of them have handy features and easy implementation for the work. If you are browsing for feedbacks or reviews for the app, you can still see the how-to guide and example videos. Some of them include series of photos display with music for the background.
They all look great and professional. How you want to create the video is up to you but from these examples alone, you can see that the final quality is super rich, smooth, and flawless. When compared to other video editor apps, this KineMaster – Pro Video Editor for Android is able to deliver better result, features, efficiency, and practicality.
Managing the layers, texts, and effects is made fun because of the easy operation. You are free to crop, merge, cut, and so much more. Even if this is your first time with the app, you can use the help screen, tutorials, and project assistance popup that always appears on every step you do.
- It offers landscape view which is quite good and comfy for most of the users. Well, it doesn’t strain your eyes, for sure.
- Choosing the images or videos from your collections is easy as the app also connects to cloud system.
- You can switch from a very basic operation to a rather complicated one.
- You can enjoy the free trial up to 14 days.
- The app doesn’t support 4K resolution although it offers 1080p type, which is a good one for a smartphone.
- After all, no smartphones are powerful enough for the 4K type just yet.
- The app will lag and freeze if your device isn’t compatible with it.
- If you choose the free service, your videos will have KineMaster logo on them. If you want to be free from it, you need to have a paid service.
How to Use the App
Operating the app is fairly easy. If you want to upload photos or videos, you can do it with the available feature. You can also write an opening line or have it with an image – whatever style meets your preference. If you are familiar with a video editor app before, this one is definitely a no brainer. Even if you aren’t used to the app can still operate the app easily and maneuver your way around. If you decide to have a final touchup, the effects feature will help a lot.
- Lollipop (Android 5.0) Reliability Improvements
- Errors occurring under Lollipop have been addressed, improving stability and performance.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
The full featured video editor app on Android, KineMaster.
Welcome to the KineMaster 3.0 official version!
The newly updated KineMaster 3.0 has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
* * Added new product “Use for 30 days”. You can enjoy the watermark free video and video cropping!
[Features] * Multi-layer for images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
* Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster.
Please join and share your ideas in KineMaster user community.
– KineMaster user community(Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: [email protected]
[Supported OS] – KineMaster can be used on devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above, although some devices may have limited editing functionality or may not be supported.
– For an optimized editing performance with KineMaster, devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) and above like the Galaxy Note 3 are commonly suggested. [Supported Formats] * Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
App name : KineMaster – Pro Video Editor
Package Name : com.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree
Apk Md5 : 4aa0a4642c34a103884e539857993e72
Apk Size : 45.18 MB
Update on Play Store :April 9, 2019
Version Name & Code:126.96.36.19945.GP(12545)